Devyani International has finalised the share allotment status of its Rs 1,838-crore initial public offering (IPO). The issue that opened for subscription from August 4-6 saw a stellar response from the investors. Devyani International IPO was subscribed a whopping 116.71 times over the 11.25 crore shares. Those who have invested in Devyani International IPO can see their share allotment status now. There are two ways to check Devyani International share allotment status 1) via BSE, 2) via the IPO registrar’s website. As the share allotment status has been finalised, the company will start the process of refund on Thursday. Ineligible investors are likely to get their refund soon. The equity shares will be credited to the demat accounts of eligible investors on August 13.
How to Check Devyani International IPO Allotment Status via BSE
1) You need to go to the official BSE website via the URL (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx).
2) It will take the you to a page called ‘Status of Issue Application’. There you have to select the ‘Equity’ option.
3) Select ‘Devyani International Limited’ from the drop-down menu that is besides the issue name.
4) Input your application number and the Permanent Account Number (PAN). Then you just click the ‘I am not a robot’ to verify yourself and click ‘Search’. This will show you the status of the application.
How to Check Devyani International IPO Allotment Status via the Registrar’s Website (Link Intime India)
1) Go to the Link Intime India website using the URL: (https://www.linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html)
2) Select the ‘Devyani International Limited’ option from the drop-down list under ‘Company’. The name will be populated only if the allotment is finalised
3) You need to select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in Step 2
6) Fill Captcha and enter ‘Submit’ option
Devyani International shares will be listed on BSE and NSE on August 16.
The largest franchisee of fast food majors Pizza Hut, KFC and Costa Coffee in India aims to raise Rs 1,838 crore with the help of a fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs 440 crore and an offer-for-sale (OFS) worth Rs 1,398 crore by promoter and existing shareholder. The proceeds from the fresh issue would be used to retire debt and general corporate purposes.
Devyani International Grey Market Premium
The unlisted share of Devyani International was commanding Rs 51 in the grey market, over the issue price of Rs 86-90 per share. The shares were trading at around Rs 141 in the unofficial market.The grey market premium of Devyani International IPO was more than 56 per cent over the higher end of the price band. Analysts expect a healthy listing for Devyani International next week.
“Devyani International Ltd is the largest franchisee of Yum Brands in India and is among the largest chain operators of quick service restaurants in India on a non-exclusive basis. It operates 696 stores across 166 cities in India, as of June 30, 2021. In terms of valuations, the post-issue FY2021 EV/Sales
works out -9.9x to (at the upper end of the issue price band), which is low
compared to peers (Jubilant Foodworks-15.4x, Burger King India -14.8x,
Westlife Development – 10x). Further, Devyani International has a better
operating margin compared to Westlife Development & Burger king. We believe
this valuation is at reasonable levels,” Angel Broking said in a note.